Unmask your most beautiful self every day with this luxurious formula, which combines nature’s most prized beautifiers in a rich elixir your skin will joyfully drink in. Our Antioxidant Face Serum is designed to penetrate and nourish your skin at the deepest levels and bring forth the gorgeous, healthy glow just waiting beneath the surface. An exclusive vitamin blend smooths, strengthens, protects, and restores youthful suppleness and firmness. Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids reduce inflammation and even out tone. And plant-derived GLA heals and revitalizes with the same extraordinary ingredients found in mother’s milk — one of the most miraculous substances on earth!
Just a drop or two of this light yet powerful serum will leave your face fresh, smooth and silky, with a luminous radiance that lasts all day. Carefully sourced and expertly balanced and blended for superior quality, purity and effectiveness, it’s the perfect solution for all skin types.
Vitamin A – Smooths rough skin | Softens lines | Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
Vitamin C – Fades age spots | Helps reverse the effects of sun damage
Vitamin D – Increases elasticity |Stimulates collagen production | Enhances radiance
Vitamin E – Deeply moisturizes |Neutralizes free radicals | Protects against UV exposure
Omega-3 & -6 – Calms redness | Soothes irritation | Reduces inflammation
* 100% natural
* No artificial ANYTHING
* Ethically-sourced ingredients
* Environmentally-responsible packaging
- Wheat germ oil is a well-known antioxidant due its high content of vitamin E which contributes to faster healing of scar tissue.
- Rosehip seed oil contains essential fatty acids; omega 6 and omega 3 and has a high content of G.L.A. (gamma linolenic acid) that are essential to healthy skin. Rosehip seed oil is being used for the treatment and reduction of scar tissue, relief of sensitive skin and the promotion of cell regeneration.
- Peach kernel oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin A, B and E. It gives glow to both skin and hair and suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
- Avocado oil is highly nutritious and contains vitamin A, D, B1, B2, B5, E, potassium, minerals, protein, lecithin, fatty acids and chlorophyll. It protects the skin against ultraviolet rays. Avocado oil has been used in African skin treatments for centuries. It easily penetrates into the skin and add nutrient for dry skin and eczema. Avocado oil is said to have healing and regenerating qualities.
- Borage oil contains vitamins, minerals and about 23% GLA (gamma linolenic acid) which is also found in mothers milk. Linolenic acid is an important component in maintaining the elasticity of the skin. It is well known to nourish and to hydrate the skin especially where regeneration of new skin cells is needed
- Calendula oil includes carotenoids, bitter substances, saponin and triterpenalkoholer. It is astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, vulneary and is nice to use on wounds, inflammation, eczema and skin problems.
- The oil comes from the apricot kernel and contains essential fatty acids, vitamin A and C, is being used by all skin types, especially fine for adult skin. Gives the skin a nice glow.
- Jojoba oil is a liquid wax and does not rancid, as it is rich in vitamin E. It makes your skin silky smooth, suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin and acne.
- Grape seed oil is a light, clear and odorless oil that easily penetrates the skin. Grape seed oil balances the moisture of the skin.
- Frankincense is soothing, cell regenerating, antiseptic and diuretic. Good for wrinkles preserves tissues. Provides elasticity to the skin, fine for inflamed and chapped skin.
- Benzoin is antiseptic and diuretic. Is known for healing wounds, chapped skin and brittle nails.
- Neroli is antiseptic, bactericidal, cell regenerating a very good oil for mature skin, good to use on wrinkles, increase skin elasticity and against scars and stretch marks.
- Palmarosa is cell refining, bactericidal, antipyretic, antiseptic and anti-virus. It restores hydration for skin, nice for dry skin, adult skin and wrinkles.
- Lemon grass is antiseptic, anti-fungal, antibacterial and energizing.